At the Dermer Law Firm, we offer experienced legal representation for a broad range of legal matters. Based in Los Gatos, California since 1975, our general practice firm assists individuals, families and businesses throughout the Bay Area.
Martin D. Dermer founded the firm in 1975, and we have been at the same address ever since. Martin was a tax practitioner and lawyer for 38 years before his untimely passing in 2013. Now at our firm’s helm is his son, Joseph D. Dermer, a tax professional and lawyer who attended Stanford University and Santa Clara University School of Law. Joseph brings a range of experience to his legal practice as a former entrepreneur with a broad spectrum of business experience.
Our Practice Areas
- Tax law — Our experience in taxation as attorneys provides individuals and businesses unparalleled legal representation for the following important tax matters:
- Personal injury – Our personal injury attorneys will represent you against the insurance companies for claims related to:
- Estate planning — Our comprehensive estate planning services include drafting wills and trusts, appointing conservatorships and reducing estate taxes. We are also able to provide more complex estate planning strategies such as family limited partnerships and asset protection trusts.
- Probate and trust administration — We guide our clients through every step in the probate process after the death of a loved one. Additionally, for those decedents with a living trust, we provide comprehensive trust administration services.
- Probate and trust litigation — Clients rely on our law firm when they need legal assistance in a dispute over a will, estate or trust. Individuals may contest a will if they believe they were wrongly excluded, or if they believe a beneficiary was wrongly included.
- Business law — Clients rely on us to form small businesses and to keep those businesses running smoothly. An attorney from our firm will help you during all stages of your business from formation to dissolution.
- General litigation — If you are involved in a dispute, you need experienced legal representation.
Contact Our San Jose Estate Planning And Business Law Attorneys
When it comes to assistance for matters related to estate planning, probate and trust administration, business law, personal injury and tax law, our Los Gatos lawyers provide the highest level of personal service, accessibility and responsiveness to every client. For established, trusted representation for your legal concerns, contact our firm at 408-335-0476 or by filling out and submitting the online form.